Sunday, January 21, 2007

Puppy Love, Gomez J. Alexander kyro@lamgroup.co.uk

I recieved an email (subject: Puppy Love) with an executable file named: Greeting Postcard.exe from a mysterious Gomez J. Alexander (kyro@lamgroup.co.uk)
I don't think I know anyone with this name so I suppose it is spam.
My email client actually took off the attachment suspecting it was a virus, I wouldn't have opened it anyway. If you recieved mail from Mr. Gomez, I suggest you do not open it as well.

The note from my email client:
This message contained an executable (Greeting Postcard.exe) file as an attachment.
The transport of executable files via E-mail can be exploited for the
propagation of viruses and has therefore been restricted for your protection.
The executable file has been removed and replaced with this message.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want spams: ramsh79@hotmail.com

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home